This is another super quick and easy recipe, I eat zoodles (zucchini noodles) at least once as week and honestly have started to prefer them over the real thing. There's nothing better than guilt free meal and this is it!
- 2 Medium/Large Zucchini
- Handgul of Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 pound of ground beef or half bag of Quorn Grounds (for vegetarians)
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
Spaghetti Sauce Ingredients (or buy a pre-made can)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cans tomato puree 29 ounces each
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, with juice 14.5 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- splash of wine (both red and white wine work well)
- Cook ground beef in pan, drain excess grease. If you use the Quorn Grounds, follow the directions on the bag.
- Add all of the Spaghetti Sauce ingredients into a large pot, cook on low/medium heat. Once heated add your meat option and let simmer.
- Spiralize the Zucchini and slice grape tomatoes in halves. Add to medium pan with 1-2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Cook Zucchini Noodles/Tomatoes on medium heat for max of 5 min, you don't want them to get soggy (unless that's you're thing)
- Plate the Zucchini Noodles, salt - pepper, and then add spaghetti sauce, top with fresh parmesan and Enjoy!
If you try this recipe and like it let me know in the comments below!