My Fav Places to Online Shop
I’m the type of person that prefers sitting in bed with a glass of wine and online shopping instead of actually going in store. To me it’s so much easier than driving all over town to hit boutiques that may or may not have my size. I’ve rounded up my top go-to online stores for ya’ll…happy shopping!
1. VICI COLLECTION: Vici Collection has online shopping down to a science. This is my first stop when looking for new styles and trends! They add new items everyday and you can’t beat the price point or quality.
2. ASOS: Asos has a HUGE selection, sometimes it’s a bit overwhelming with the amount of options they have but it’s perfect for when you have something specific in mind you need. Great place to shop for weddings and events!
3. LULUS: Lulu’s has a great selection of trendy, chic styles that are affordable and have good quality. This is great online store to browse or search for something specific. I always find something I love when shopping this store.
4. WINDSOR STORE: Windsor store’s price point is unbeatable. They have great basics and regularly update the website with new releases. I rarely have any luck when I shop with them in store so online is the way to go.
5. URBAN OUTFITTERS: Lately Urban has been my go-to for all things denim and basic. They have the best selection of basic and graphic t’s! While there price point might be a little higher, your items will last you longer than most other places.
6. AMERICAN THREADS: Threads is your go-to store for bohemian goddess flare. Nashville is lucky to have a storefront location (and I do visit frequently). In addition to their great line they carry other amazing brands as well. This shop is perfect for festivals, or any boho need! (I get most of my jean shorts from here)
7. NASTYGAL: NastyGal has some really great pieces at a good price, they also regularly have sales and specials going on so you can really get a steal on some items! While I have heard people complain about shipping time, I’ve never had an issue with it.
I hope this helps ya'll! I'm always looking for new online stores so please tag your favs below!